1. System Requirements
For the best possible experience, make sure your system meets the following minimum requirements:Google Chrome is the recommended browser for accessing Medline University content. Some features and functionality may not working in other browsers. Be sure:
- Popups are ENABLED
- Adobe Flash is ENABLED
- Adobe Reader is ENABLED
- Cookies are ENABLED
A desktop computer is recommended; some features and functionality may not work properly on mobile phones or tablets.
3. I forgot my username/password.
2. Is "CE" the same as "CEU?"
The term "CE" stands for Continuing Education and is typically associated with a contact hour - that is, one hour of learning content. "CEU" stands for Continuing Education Unit. There are 10 contact hours needed per CEU. For example: 20 contact hours equal 2 CEUs, 25 contact hours equal 2.5 CEUs, and 200 contact hours would be equal to 20 CEUs.
If your Password Reminder did not help, or you would rather not use the Password Reset, please call Telephone Support: 800-216-5954 (choose Option 1, then Option 4 for Medline University Support). We do not provide username or password assistance via email.
4. Why isn't my CE showing on my transcript?
On the "Profile" tab in your Medline University account, be sure you have entered your license information. Click "Add" or "Manage" to complete the License section. Make sure to complete all fields (e.g. "Discipline" must be "Registered Nurse" or equivalent to earn Nursing CE credits.)
5. I need a transcript or list of my earned CE credits.
- On the "Completed" tab in your Medline University account, click the GREEN "Print" button near the top right of the screen.
- On the resulting popup window, make the appropriate selections, according to your desired result (click "Show Additional Options" for more). Click "Continue."
- The resulting page is your "Student and Group Transcript Report." You can choose to "Print" or "Export" your transcript using the GREEN buttons.
6. I need help using Medline University.
Medline University makes it easy for for learners to find the courses they need, and administrators to help achieve their facilities' learning objectives.
- First, consider viewing our Introductory Video, which offers a tour of the site, and is appropriate for learners and administrators.
- We also host LIVE 30-minute training sessions every week to show you how to get started, and give you the opportunity to ask questions visit here for more information.
- Finally, our dedicated customer service team is happy to help with any specific questions. Simply email them at email@example.com