Prolonged exposure to moisture can damage even the healthiest skin. Learn how to manage moisture to avoid Moisture-Associated Skin Damage (MASD), specifically incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD) and intertriginous dermatitis (ITD).
Upon completion of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the four types of MASD
- Explore types of incontinence
- Discuss proper continence care
- Evaluate continence management products
- Examine management of skin integrity
- Compare skin care products
This course is intended for nurses.